Term 1 Classes
Final Lessons: 27/28 March 2021
Centres Possibly Re-Opening in Term 2:
Keilor Downs / Burnside
We will be possibly re-opening face to face classes in Keilor Downs or Burnside in Term 2, 2021. But we need your help deciding which location is more suitable for our students. Please click on the link below and complete the survey and register for future communication about the re-opening:
We are also looking at re-opening classes at our Clayton South Centre on Sunday Mornings. If you would like to enrol for these classes in Term 2, please register here:
Hiring Tutors Now
We are re-opening some centres in Term 2, and looking for fresh new enthusiastic tutors who can take on the challenges of teaching our students.
- No experience required, just a thirst to learn and the willingness to help others succeed.
- Full training provided.
- First Year Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- We prefer students undergoing an Education Degree who are looking for experience in their field of study, but not necessary.
Special Offer for all locations
New enrolments can try our classes for $50.
This offer includes:
- 9 hours of English and Maths classes
- 1 Class Work Book for the Term
- 1 Homework Book for the Term
Conditions apply. Please call now to enquire.